Free Spirit, Kaffe Fassett, Third Weekend in October Quilt Kit- kit includes pattern and fabric to complete the 85x110" quilt top and binding + fabric key, plotting graph and foundation papers! Here is why this king size project is for you!
- Perfect for advanced beginner to enthusiast.
- Long term project teaching color placement, foundation piecing and growing your love for patchwork .
- Skill builder to challenge your creativity and/or use to master color theory.
- Subliminally teaches you about the impressive beauty and color brilliance of using Kaffe Fassett Shot Cottons in your work. You will fall in love and be a Shot Cotton fan for life.
- Randomly cut fabrics allow you to use the beauty and color of fabric to create unique Kaffe Fassett leaves. Fussy-cutting not required.
- Create in individual units, worked in 9-Patch segments. Rows sew nicely together.
- FreeSpirit to provide Third Weekend in October Facebook group, creating a community to share progress as well as technique guidance for innovative foundation piecing and tips.